Volunteers needed for
- Magnitude dance party on Saturday, September 24 – registration coming soon
- Folsom Street Fair on Sunday, September 25 – REGISTER HERE
“Folsom Street Events is proud to support Open Door Legal’s Direct Legal Services program ensures universal access to full scope legal representation in all areas of law for residents living in vulnerable neighborhoods such as Bayview/Hunters Point, Potrero Hill, and Sunnydale.”
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer for Folsom Street Fair on September 25 to directly benefit BHPCL’s direct legal services!
VOLUNTEER SHIFTS FOR FOLSOM STREET FAIR ARE NOW AVAILABLE ON EVENTBRITE!
Click the big green register button to see all the shifts.
Folsom Street Fair is one of the biggest annual street fairs in SF and this year, we’ve been chosen as a beneficiary! This means Folsom Street Events will award us a portion of the proceeds from the fair and the events leading up the fair. Wahoo! As part of this partnership, we have to provide volunteers for 4-hour shifts for Folsom Street Fair and Magnitude Dance Party. If we meet or exceed our volunteering numbers, we will receive anywhere from $10,000 to $30,000!
YOU CAN HELP US MEET OUR VOLUNTEERING NUMBERS BY COVERING A 4-HOUR SHIFT!
The next events that we will need volunteers for are the Magnitude Dance Party on September 24 (registration coming soon) and Folsom Street Fair on September 25. Registration is now open for Folsom Street Fair. See shifts here.
As a volunteer, you get access to exclusive benefits available in Volunteer HQ at Folsom Street Fair. Once you check in at Volunteer HQ, you’ll have all of these delightful free perks waiting for you:
- Coat and Clothes Check – leave your baggage, change of clothes, and motorcycle helmets with our friendly Coat and Clothes Check volunteers in Volunteer HQ, and be unencumbered throughout your shift and while you enjoy the fair before and after.
- Hospitality Tent – we serve breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks as well as juice, water, and soda. Volunteers are welcome to enjoy one meal per shift, and unlimited snacks.
- Lounge Area – located just outside of the Hospitality Tent, we’ve got a lounge area with tables, chairs, and shade, making it a great place to chill out before or after your shift.
- No-wait Port-o-Potties – you’ll never wait in a long fair bathroom line again! As long as you’ve got your volunteer badge or access wristband, you’re welcome to use the port-o-potties located in Headquarters…no-wait and low-use, these are limited to use by volunteers and staff, which means they’re the cleanest ones around all day long!
You must also be:
- Over the age of 18
- Capable of respect, kindness, and doing the best job you can do
- OK with nudity and adult-themed expression (the events are alternative and sex-positive in nature)
- Willing to complete an in-person training OR online training before the shift
If you are interested in learning more about volunteering, please fill out this brief form below:
[gravityform id=”47″ title=”true” description=”false”]